I am Researcher and Project Manager at the Deusto Institute of Technology (DeustoTech) and Assistant Professor at the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Deusto. At DeustoTech, I lead is2-rg: the Information and System Security research group of the Industry department.
My research interests are within the area of system security and, in particular, the areas of program analysis, including malware analysis and operating systems security; web security, including online malicious content detection and online privacy; and network analysis.
Besides my passion about computer science and system security, I am a frustated cartoonist and an amateur card magician (a really really amateur one... but I'm trying to get better at it). I also enjoy films, tv series, anime and comics in general.
You can check my full CV for a more comprehensive look to my past and current work.
If you want to work with me, please read the students page.
email: (name[:1] + lastname)+'@deusto.es'
Deusto Institute of Technology - DeustoTech
University of Deusto
Avenida de las Universidades 24, 48007 Bilbao, Spain
- 2018/29/07: Our paper Knockin' on Trackers' Door: Large-Scale Automatic Analysis of Web Tracking was presented in DIMVA 2018.
- 2016/07/07: Our paper "RAMBO: Run-time packer Analysis with Multiple Branch Observation" was presented in DIMVA 2016.
- 2015/06/24: HAIS 2015 is over. Hope you've enjoyed the conference.
- 2015/05/17: Presentation of 2 papers at CISIS 2015.
- 2015/05/20: Presentation of Deep Packer Inspection at Oakland 2015. Watch the presentation here