Welcome to fairuse.stanford.edu
NEW - WIPO Database Proposal and HR 3531, including pro and con analyses. Comments to the USPTO are due by November 22, 1996 and can be e-mailed to email@example.com.
NEW - PUP v. MDS Decision from the 6th Circuit
Princeton University Press v. Michigan Document Services, INC. 1996 FED App. 0357P (6th Cir.) November 8, 1996.
- Judicial Opinions
- Treaties and Conventions
Current Legislation, Cases and Issues
- Michigan Document Services Case & Coursepacks
- Fair Use and Multimedia
- NII Legislation and Information
Resources on the Internet
- WWW Sites & Mailing Lists
- Library Copyright Guidelines
- Articles on Copyright and Fair Use
Overview of Copyright Law
- Copyright Management Center of the University of Texas System
Administration Office of General Counsel.
- The Copyright Website from Benedict O'Mahoney
- Timeline: A History of Copyright in the U.S. from the Association of Research Libraries
- FindLaw Internet Legal Resources Index
This site is sponsored by the Council on Library Resources, FindLaw Internet Legal Resources and the Stanford University Libraries and Academic Information Resources.
Please send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org